Road Safety: Everybody’s business online learning
A 30 minute, interactive and engaging course raising awareness of road safety risks and providing advice on safe behaviours.
This course is for you if you are:
- a NSW worker who drives a vehicle (whether your own vehicle or a workplace vehicle) for work purposes, including commuting to and from work
- an employer or manager who supervises workers who drive for work
A step-by-step guide to assist employers on embedding road safety in your workplace.
This toolkit is for you if you are:
- a manager / executive responsible for workers who drive for work
- part of a Work Health and Safety team
- an owner / manager of a workplace or organisation